Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Reasoning to support the authenticity of the Buddha’s teachings
- The origin and history of the Prajnaparamita sutras
- Understanding the Buddha’s life from different points of view
- The importance of teaching according to the needs of sentient beings
- Investigating the history of the Mahahaya sutras and other teachings
28 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Authenticity of the Mahayana Scriptures (download)
- How do you personally approach the Mahayana sutras and commentaries in regard to its authenticity and do you find them beneficial for your life?
- Why are the Mahayana teachings valuable for humanity?