Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Approaching the Buddhist Path, the first book in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- How to relate to practitioners of other Buddhist traditions
- The relationship between religion and government throughout history
- Considering the basis of our faith in the Buddhadharma
- The origin of the term, Theravada, and its use over time
- How various Buddhist traditions learn from and influence each other
23 Approaching the Buddhist Path: Early Buddhism in Sri Lanka (download)
- How do we develop a more open approach towards other religious traditions?
- Why is it important to have tolerance and understanding towards other religious traditions?
- How is this approach beneficial in long-term?
- What is your basis of your faith in the Buddhadharma?