Part of a series of teachings given through the Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- Review of object-ascertaining mental factors
- Faith or confidence, first of the 11 virtuous mental factors
- What faith or confidence refers to in the context of Buddhism
- Faith in Three Jewels, karma, qualities of bodhisattavas
- Acts as a basis for generating aspiration to develop virtuous qualities
- Personal example of faith in the spiritual journey
Mind and mental factors 07: Faith and confidence (download)