Part of a series of teachings given at Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- How the primary mind and the mental factors are related, depend on the same sense organs
- Feeling, one of the five omnipresent mental factors
- An experiment to show how to separate feeling from sensation, get in touch with basic experience
- Value of focusing on sensations instead of the feelings arising with them
- Developing an awareness of the difference between direct perception and conceptual perception
Mind and mental factors 02: Omnipresent mental factors (download)