Part of a series of teachings given through the Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- Meditation on attachment to praise and reputation
- Definition of attachment, how meditating on it relates to the wider framework of the teachings and the path
- Types of objects we can become attached to
- Some antidotes to attachment, such as emptiness, impermanence, and ugliness
- Questions and answers
- Where does this fit in with the 12 links?
- Would offering objects of attachment to the Buddhas qualify as an antidote?
Mind and mental factors 17: Objects of attachment and antidotes (download)