Part of a series of teachings given through the Dharma Friendship Foundation in Seattle from January 1995 to April 1996.
- True meaning and value of patience, patience is an internal state of mind
- Listening skills as antidotes to hatred
- Communications skills as an important factor to cultivate patience
- Counteract anger and aversion through patience and love to achieve a balanced state of mind
- Non-bewilderment accompanies wisdom and prevents us from wrong conduct or misdeed
- Acts as an antidote to confusion on concepts such as karma, the four noble truths
Mind and mental factors 11: Non-hatred and non-bewilderment (download)