A talk given at Tushita Meditation Centre, Delhi, India.
- The disadvantages of the self-centered thought
- Holding the value of cherishing and benefiting others in our mind
- Reflecting on the kindness of friends, strangers and troublemakers
- Helping others because we life in an interdependent society
- There are many small things we can do to make a big difference in others lives
- Ten inspiring verses on bodhicitta by Vasubandu
- How can you be kind when you are angry at someone?
- Is it possible to progress on the path without bodhicitta?
- How can I cope with the energy drain of being compassionate?
- How can you deal with not being recognized for your work and service?
- How to relate to beggars
The joy of serving sentient beings (download)