Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Fourteen questions unanswered by the Buddha
- How the Buddha taught sentient beings according to their dispositions
- Importance of motivation, as it determines whether an activity is virtuous or non-virtuous
- The power of pure bodhicitta motivation
- Merit of generating the first ultimate bodhicitta
- Conventional and ultimate bodhisattvas
Questions and answers
- What is the subtle mind?
- Helping the dying
- Aspirational bodhicitta and bodhisattva vows
14 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe 08-30-14