Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Harsh words lack inherent harmfulness
- Anger is an unreasonable response to abusive words
- Benefits of cultivating fortitude and disadvantages of retaliation
- The ultimate antidote to afflictions
Questions and answers
- Tantric view on time required to become a Buddha
- What does the mind perceive when appearances and emptiness are experienced concurrently?