Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- 12 rules of training to prevent attachment
- Functions of the three poisons
- Why eliminating the three poisons is necessary
- Individual antidotes to anger and attachment
- Methods of training students who have anger and attachment
- Applying antidotes depending on the order of afflictions arising
- Importance of recognizing the disadvantage of attachment
- Two causes of clinging attachment
- How to abandon anger
- Antidotes to ignorance, the root of disturbing emotions
Questions and answers
- Can harming a bodhisattva have a positive karmic effect?
- Great Exposition School’s assertion of the two truths
- Great Exposition School’s assertion that the form aggregate of a buddha is not a buddha