Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Benefits of increasing the strength of compassion
- Benefits of developing fortitude for appreciating bodhisattvas
- How bodhisattvas take forms of beings in other realms in order to benefit
- Immeasurable merit gathered by bodhisattvas through skillful means
- Why bodhisattvas take special delight in giving
- Three kinds of generosity
- Criticism of inferior generosity: difference between profit and merit
- There is nothing bodhisattvas would avoid doing to benefit sentient beings
- Why bodhisattvas do not strive just for own happiness
Questions and answers
- Merit as one of the causes of bodhicitta and direct realization of emptiness
- Why is ultimate bodhicitta, a wisdom consciousness, called bodhicitta?
16 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe 08-31-14