Questions and answers
- What is the best way of reflecting on death? What makes it seem real and likely?
- How does one develop realization of gross and subtle impermanence?
- How seeing that which is impure as pure is also referred to as seeing that which is empty as not empty of pure self?
- How can we practice mindfulness of death in every moment when we are so busy with our life?
- How can work with the dying people affect our mind and practice?
On coarse and subtle impermanence
- Unsuitability of doing unethical action to save one’s life
- Since life is constantly in a state of change, we shouldn’t get attached to it but meditate on subtle impermanence
- If we would like to live long we should also accept getting old
- Why focusing attention only on grief for others’ deaths while not thinking about own impermanence is inappropriate
- Why is grief not helpful?
- How equanimity is more reasonable attitude than extreme attachment to our loved ones
02 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe 07-09-13