The teachings on Chapter 12 of Aryadeva’s Four Hundred Stanzas on the Middle Way refute wrong views on the nature of reality.
- How people cling to wrong views because they are attached to what is familiar
- Those who seek liberation should adopt valid teachings on non-harm and emptiness
- Beginning of Chapter 13 on refuting truly existent sense organs and objects
- Refuting that a sense consciousness directly perceives an object that is inherently existent
- Reflecting on a how a cup has a bunch of attributes, but none of them are the cup
73 Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas: Verses 299-301 (download)