Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
Questions and answers
- Difference between the view of the transitory collection, jigta, and attachment to self
- Do all bodhisattvas realize emptiness before entering the path of accumulation?
- How prayers function to affect physical matter
- Why people should be glad when hearing the teaching on emptiness which removes suffering and its causes
- Why non-Buddhist teachings do not lead to liberation
- Inference and direct experience as a means of gaining certainty regarding extremely obscure phenomena taught by the Buddha
- Analytical approach to ascertaining the validity of Buddha’s teachings
39 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 278-280 08-26-16