The teachings on Chapter 12 of Aryadeva’s Four Hundred Stanzas on the Middle Way refute wrong views on the nature of reality.
- Using discriminating awareness to look at religions or philosophies without arrogance about one’s own
- The means to gain certainty about extremely obscure topics taught by the Buddha
- The threefold analysis to determine if a scriptural passage is valid
- Looking at the authenticity of spiritual teachers
- Why someone would be afraid or unafraid of emptiness
70 Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas: Verses 279-283 (download)