Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa.
Purifying environmental effects of karma
- How each nonvirtue results in negative environmental aspects in future rebirths
- The four opponent powers used to purify negative karma
Essence of Refined Gold 26 (download)
Questions and answers
- Do distorted views result in mental illness in future rebirths?
- What is meant by mental karma?
- Do you always actualize an intention karma?
- What is the difference between intention karma and intended karma?
- When you go to Dharma teachings are you using up positive karma to receive teachings?
- What if I have the wish to do something positive for others, but I have limited finances?
Essence of Refined Gold 26: Q&A (download)