Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa. These teachings were given during the 2007 Chenrezig Winter Retreat at Sravasti Abbey.
- How we benefit from respecting our teachers
- Contemplating the benefit our teachers give us
- The kindness of our parents
- Focusing on good qualities inspires our minds
- Relying on a spiritual mentor through our actions
Essence of Refined Gold 07 (download)