Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa. These teachings were given during the 2007 Chenrezig Winter Retreat at Sravasti Abbey.
- How to rely on a teacher
- Analytical meditation on a teacher’s qualities
- How a teacher has been kind to us
- How a teacher benefits us
- Training our mind to see good qualities
- Making offerings of possessions, service, and practice
Essence of Refined Gold 06 (download)