Part of a series of teachings on Essence of Refined Gold by the Third Dalai Lama, Gyalwa Sonam Gyatso. The text is a commentary on Songs of Experience by Lama Tsongkhapa. These teachings were given during the 2007 Chenrezig Winter Retreat at Sravasti Abbey.
- Why pleasing the spiritual mentor is stressed in the teachings
- What it is that pleases our teachers: transforming our minds
- The qualities of a teacher and developing a relationship
- The dangers of thinking negatively about our teachers
- Doesn’t mean whitewashing things
Essence of Refined Gold 08 (download)