Part of a series of talks given during the annual Memorial Day weekend retreat based on the book Good Karma: How to Create the Causes of Happiness and Avoid the Causes of Suffering, a commentary on “The Wheel of Sharp Weapons” by Indian sage Dharmarakshita.
- Changing our focus to put others first
- Questions and answers
- How do you pacify someone’s anger?
- Is there collective or group karma?
- The karmic system of causality
- The determination of wholesome and unwholesome actions
- The four basic principles of karma
- The three branches of a complete action
- The three kinds of karmic results
Good Karma 03: Karma and its effects (download)