Having generated the motivation for a good rebirth, the text turns to creating the causes for that goal. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- Answers to questions from the previous week’s teachings on karma
- Definite and indefinite karma
- Karma done, accumulated, and experienced—four permutations
- Ten types of actions that are not certain to bring results
- The factors that influence when karma will ripen and ramifications for practice
Gomchen Lamrim 33: The permutations of karma (download)