Part of an ongoing series of teachings based on Shantideva’s classic text, “Bodhisattvacharyavatara”, often translated as “Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds.” Venerable Thubten Chodron also refers to the outline of the commentary by Gyaltsab Dharma Rinchen and the commentary by the Abbot Dragpa Gyaltsen.
- Unhappy mind as the fuel for anger
- Analyzing the objects that give rise to anger
- Looking at suffering with a correct attitude
- Benefits of going through difficulties
- Meditation on suffering becomes easier with familiarization
59 Engaging in the Bodhisattva’s Deeds: The Benefits of Difficulties (download)