Motivation from Shantideva’s A Guide to the Bodhisattva’s Way of Life
This leisure and endowment, which are so difficult to obtain, have been acquired, and they bring about the welfare of the world.
If one fails to take this favorable opportunity into consideration, how could this occasion occur again?
- Refuting a truly existent composite by examining the four possibilities
- Examining if the visible form and the object are one or different
- Explaining why the self and the aggregates are not inherently same or inherently separate
- Refuting Vaisheshika’s assertion that the pot is a substantial entity existing through its connection with the great generality “existence,” which is something separate from it
- Explanation of the concept of generality
- Phenomena have no meaning unless we attribute it to them