Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Showing the cause for mistaking the continuum as permanent and inherently existent
- Reasoning that establishes absence of true existence
- Meaning of dependent arising
- Selflessness of persons and phenomena
- Inherently existent dependent arising is not seen by the aryas
- Liberation is gained through understanding emptiness of inherent existence
- Introduction into Chapter 15 on refuting truly existing characteristics