Part of a series of two-week courses given at Sravasti Abbey based on the book Buddhism: One Teacher, Many Traditions by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- The relationship between the 37 Aids to Awakening and tantric practice
- How the four establishments of mindfulness help us to understand the four seals
- The meaning of mindfulness in the Buddhist context
- How our ordinary, deluded sense of “I” seems to relate to the body, feelings, mind, and phenomena
- Overcoming misconceptions related to the four truths
- Learning to identify our afflictions and shift it to a Dharma perspective