Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Proof that whatever arises dependently and by mere imputation cannot possibly exist inherently
- How interdependence of phenomena means the lack of inherent existence
- Why the thesis of inherent existence cannot be proven
- The difference between objects perceived directly and objects existing inherently
- Is emptiness itself inherently existent?
- Neither a thesis, emptiness, nor an antithesis, inherent existence, can exist inherently
- Refuting inherent existence of functioning things
- Refuting the four extremes by reasoning of dependent arising
- Not even a particle of true existence can be observed
56 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 376-386 10-24-17