Part of an ongoing series of teachings (retreat and Friday) based on the book The Foundation of Buddhist Practice, second volume in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- Divisions of existent phenomena
- Examples for five aggregates in our own experience
- Primary minds, omnipresent and object ascertaining mental factors
- Interactive exercise for describing virtuous mental factors
- 6 root afflictions and 20 auxiliary afflictions
- Conceptual and non conceptual mind
- What to abandon, what to cultivate
The Foundation of Buddhist Practice 68: Review of Chapter 3 (download)
The handout for the review can be viewed here.