Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Refuting the assertion that products exist inherently because their characteristics exist inherently
- A cause not existing at the time of the effect cannot be produced by way of its own entity
- Refuting inherently existent production by examining the time of production
- Does one thing turning into another confirm inherently existent production?
- Refuting inherently existent production, duration and disintegration
- Refuting by examining dependence of the product on causes and conditions
- Refutation by examining if production exists after, before or simultaneously with the product
- Refuting inherently existent production by examining if it truly exists in the present, future, or past
- Production and disintegration are merely labeled phenomena
53 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 351-359 10-23-17