Part of a series of teachings on Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas on the Middle Way given on an annual basis by Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe from 2013-2017.
- Absurd consequences that would result from a substantially existent future
- How buddhas directly perceive the three times
- Consequence that abstaining from non-virtue is unnecessary if the future is substantially existent
- Refuting the assertion that future functional phenomena do not exist
- Refutation by examining whether the future effect exists or not
- Establishing the two truths by valid cognition as an antidote to falling into the extremes of eternalism and nihilism
35 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 259-265 08-24-16