The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path of advanced level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The benefits and limitations of seeing others as bodhisattvas
- Being honest with your spiritual teacher
- How to give useful feedback by referencing a specific action
- The origin and historical debate regarding the precepts for cultivating bodhicitta
- Explanation of the first four of the 18 root bodhisattva precepts
Gomchen Lamrim 83: The precepts for aspiring and engaging bodhicitta (download)