After generating bodhicitta and seeing it’s benefits, a desire arises to take the precepts of aspiring bodhicitta to protect and maintain the bodhicitta motivation. Part of a series of teachings on The Easy Path to Travel to Omniscience, a lamrim text by Panchen Losang Chokyi Gyaltsen, the first Panchen Lama.
- The difference between aspiring and engaged bodhicitta
- Two ways to generate aspiring bodhicitta through ceremony
- The four points for protecting one’s bodhicitta from degenerating in this life
- How to protect yourself from being separated from bodhicitta in future lives through abandoning the four destructive deeds and practicing the four constructive deeds
- How bodhicitta protects from interferences
Easy Path 42: Aspiring bodhicitta (download)