Questions and answers
- Regarding the overview of the path, how do the Buddha’s teachings on selflessness and emptiness differ for those aspiring for liberation vs. those aspiring for full awakening?
- What does ‘selflessness’ mean for Svatantrika-Madyamaka school and below?
- Does refuting a personal self in Verses 203 and 204 work only if you accept the Buddha’s statement as the proof?
- Refuting permanent particles
- Refuting that particles are partless prior to the formation of a composite
- If particles were partless, they wouldn’t be able to form composites because movement from one position to another would be unfeasible
- Refuting belief in the existence of permanent particles because there are things we can observe
28 Aryadeva's 400 Stanzas with Geshe Yeshe Thabkhe Verses 212-218 08-21-16