The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path of advanced level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- The disadvantages of apathy toward strangers
- Short reflection on equanimity
- How the mind is extremely narrow when there is attachment or anger
- We are the ones who create the categories of friends, enemies and strangers
- How to turn your mind toward equanimity and away from bias
Gomchen lamrim 61: Equanimity (download)