The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path of advanced level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- How compassion is the root of the path of the universal vehicle
- Chandrakirti’s homage to great compassion
- The three factors that are the causes for bodhisattvas
- The function of compassion at the beginning, middle, and end of the path
- Compassion observing sentient beings—six analogies comparing sentient beings to a waterwheel
Gomchen lamrim 57: Homage to great compassion (download)