Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Lama Tsongkhapa’s “Illumination of the Thought,” a commentary to Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion. Also available as a series.
- The apprehended object of the three kinds of great compassion
- The observed object of great compassion
- Five analogies demonstrating how afflictions are adventitious
- Difference between contaminated and uncontaminated wisdom
- The ultimate mode of existence of the mind