Part of a series of teachings on His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s book titled How to See Yourself as You Really Are at Sravasti Abbey in 2020.
- Applying thought training in our daily life
- How our mind creates institutional racism and institutional sexism
- Chapter 21, Feeling Empathy:
- Bringing together two aspects of the path: wisdom and compassion
- Six similarities to understand the nature of our suffering
- Questions and answers
02 How to See Yourself As You Really Are: Like a Bucket in a Well 05-23-20