A talk given at the Manjushri Vihara Temple in Tainan City, Taiwan (ROC). In English with Chinese translation.
- The benefits of mind training practices
- Verse one: Seeing other living beings as precious
- Verse two: Developing humility and decreasing pride
- Verse three: Identifying our afflictions and applying antidotes
- Verse four: Changing how we view difficult people
- Verse five: Offering the victory to others
- Verse six: Those who betray us are like teachers
- Verse seven: Cultivating strong love and compassion
- Verse eight: Helping others the way we would help ourselves
- How do we develop great compassion when we are ordinary beings?
- Will reciting the eight verses help to develop great compassion?
Eight Verses of Thought Transformation (download)