Part of a series of teachings on His Holiness the Dalai Lama’s book titled How to See Yourself as You Really Are at Sravasti Abbey in 2015.
- Not taking our present situation for granted
- Appreciating all the causes we’ve created to have a human body
- Appreciating all the conditions we have to practice the Dharma
- Questions and answers
- What karma creates our present compassion?
- Why do we sabotage ourselves?
- How much purification do we have to do to clear up our negative actions?
- Understanding our upper rebirth helps us to become more humble
- Can we change our karma?
- Chapter 11: Realizing that you do not exist in and of yourself
- The status of the person
- How we solidify others’ actions to justify our anger
2015 – 05 How to See Yourself As You Really Are 05-25-15