A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- Continuation of commentary on Verse 7, reference to related verse from Chandrakirti’s text
- First three of the six analogies of our situation being similar to bucket in a well
- Bound by rope (afflictions, karma)
- Propelled by pulley (samsara because of unsubdued mind)
- Goes up and down (wander in six realms)
108 Verses 03: Verse 7 (continued) (download)