Part of a series of teachings based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life given at Phendeling-Center for Tibetansk Buddhisme in Copenhagen, Denmark, April 30 to May 1, 2016.
- Accepting ourselves when we make mistakes or have negative emotions
- Self-loathing and low self-esteem are hindrances to Dharma practice
- Changing how we respond to threats
- Replacing self-criticism with compassion for ourselves
- Guided meditation on self-acceptance
Living with an Open Heart 02 Copenhagen (download)