Part of a series of teachings based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life sponsored by Tibet House Germany in Frankfurt, Germany, April 15 to April 17, 2016. The teachings are in English with German translation.
- Confusing compassion with pity or feeling sorry for everyone
- Acting with compassion means seeing others as equal to us
- Compassion is not always saying yes to make everyone happy
- Compassion is not trying to fix everyone’s problems
- Understanding what compassionate motivation and compassionate behavior are
- Changing how we view situations to overcome habitual reactions
Living With an Open Heart 03 Frankfurt (download)