A talk based on Living with an Open Heart: Cultivating Compassion in Everyday Life given at Øsal Ling Tibetansk Buddhistisk Center in Aarhus, Denmark, April 26, 2016.
- Anger and the self-centered attitude block us from opening our heart to others
- The peanut butter escalation
- Being wisely self-centered benefits our self and others
- Decreasing self-centeredness by contemplating it’s faults
- Giving our pain to the self-centered thought
- The more we see the kindness of others the more our heart opens to them
Living with an open heart 2016-04-26 Osal Ling (download)