A series of talks based on Don’t Believe Everything You Think given at Sravasti Abbey’s monthly Sharing the Dharma Day starting in March 2013. The book is a commentary on The 37 Practices of Bodhisattvas.
Since the five perfections without wisdom
Cannot bring perfect awakening,
Along with skillful means cultivate the wisdom
Which does not conceive the three spheres [as real]—
This is the practice of Bodhisattvas.
- Conventional reality and ultimate reality
- Bodhisattvas and bodhicitta
- The six far-reaching practices can be condensed into method and wisdom
- The meaning of wisdom in Buddhism
- Seeing things as inherently existent is the root of our unsatisfactory condition
- The three spheres—agent, object and action—are empty of inherent existence
SDD 30: Far-reaching wisdom (download)