The qualities of bodhisattvas and how they train in all actions of body, speech, and mind to attain full awakening. Part of the series of talks on Aryadeva’s Four Hundred Stanzas on the Middle Way.
- The importance of intention in all activities, as it determines whether an activity is virtuous or non-virtuous
- How the causes of buddhahood are in the Buddha, in the teachings he gave on how to practice virtue and abandon non-virtue
- The many ways in which buddhas benefit sentient beings
- How we can use the poetic language in the stanzas to inspire and transform our thoughts and actions right now
- The difference between the merit created by an arya bodhisattva and an ordinary person
14 Aryadeva’s 400 Stanzas: Verses 100-106 (download)