Part of a series of teachings given from March 6-11, 2010, at Sravasti Abbey.
- Why is it important to think about emptiness rather than pursue a non-conceptual state
- How all things exist only conventionally
- Whether conventional existence is the majority rule
- How generalities relate to conventional existence
- Whose mind is labeling?
- There is no now—time is a convention
- Impermanence in relation to emptiness
Guy Newland on the Two Truths 04: Emptiness, conception, conventional existence (download)