A series of teachings on One Hundred and Eight Verses Praising Great Compassion called A Precious Crystal Rosary by Bhikshu Lobsang Tayang given during the Chenrezig retreats at Cloud Mountain Retreat Center and Sravasti Abbey from 2006-2011.
- Third type of compassion based on emptiness
- Object is sentient being, aspect is the wish for them to be free from sufferings
- Compassion by seeing the lack of true existence
108 Verses 10: Verse 9 (download)
Questions and answers
- Does “real” mean inherent existence?
- Can you explain “emptiness is form?”
- What does emptiness depend on?
- Can you talk about the mindstream that transmigrates?
- Is being attentive to the body and mind a way to lead you to emptiness?
- In karma, what carries on to the future, what makes it ripen?
- What is the antidote for negative karma?
108 Verses 11: Verse 9 Q&A (download)