The text turns to training the mind on the stages of the path of advanced level practitioners. Part of a series of teachings on the Gomchen Lamrim by Gomchen Ngawang Drakpa.
- Discussion of the last three hindrances to concentration
- Not becoming attached to good qualities of calm-abiding
- Understanding how the fundamental vehicle relates to the universal vehicle
- How to relate to non-Buddhist texts
- When it is appropriate to not attend teachings
Gomchen Lamrim 97: Auxiliary Bodhisattva Ethical Restraints 25-34 (download)