Part of an ongoing series of teachings (retreat and Friday) based on the book The Foundation of Buddhist Practice, second volume in “The Library of Wisdom and Compassion” series by His Holiness the Dalai Lama and Venerable Thubten Chodron.
- What are the beneficial aspects of transient nature?
- Discussion of three types dukkha
- Difference between empty and selfless
- Short meditation to look at how things are designated
- What is the nature of ignorance?
The Foundation of Buddhist Practice 66: Review of the Four Seals (download)