Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Illumination of the Thought, Je Tsongkhapa’s commentary on Chandrakirti’s Supplement to the Middle Way, a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion.
- Great compassion is the root of Bodhisattvas
- Three types of great compassion
- Great compassion observing sentient beings
- The analogy of a bucket in a well
- Two factors necessary for generating great compassion
- Great compassion observing phenomena
- Great compassion observing the unapprehendable