A review of teachings by Geshe Yeshi Lhundrup. Geshe Yeshi Lhundup, a senior Dharma teacher at Drepung Loseling Monastery, teaches on Lama Tsongkhapa’s “Illumination of the Thought,” a commentary to Chandrakirti’s “Supplement to the Middle Way,” a classic Buddhist text on Middle Way philosophy and great compassion. Also available as a series.
- Three types of compassion
- Compassion observing sentient beings
- Compassion observing phenomena
- Compassion observing the unapprehendable
- Two kinds of relationships in Buddhist philosophy
- Questions and answers